Mission

Celebrating the delights of good healthy everyday food and special treats! Sharing recipes, information, and experiences.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Picture This: My Clean Eating Magazine Feature and Tsunami Update

My Mom called me recently and exclaimed "You didn't tell me you were going to be in a magazine!".  Well, I thought I'd told her it was a possibility (I never count my chickens until they're hatched).  Anyway, I am fortunate that my recipe for Easy Make Ahead Breakfast Quiche was accepted for publication in Clean Eating Magazine, March 2011, page 24.

One of the pitfalls of living on Maui is that our magazines come by boat and so usually they arrive about 3 or more weeks later than when you get yours.  The folks at Clean Eating did me a favor and sent me a copy of March's magazine by Fedex so I can share this with you now!

So, indulge me while I do my little woo-hoo dance!

**We are anxiously awaiting to see how big or not the tsunami will be here on Maui.  It's 3am now and the sirens are sounding hourly.  Low lying areas are evacuated, some roads closed.  We are high enough at our house to be safe, but it is a bit scary just waiting.  Thoughts out to our friends in Japan.