Mission

Celebrating the delights of good healthy everyday food and special treats! Sharing recipes, information, and experiences.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

WEEKLY WRAP

Here's the week in review from Eat Little, Eat Big as well as other tidbits from the blogosphere that caught my eye.

Monday-an easy way to prepare a holiday favorite




Tamarind Spiced Nuts






Tuesday-well known, but new to me, tri-tip recipe


Santa Maria Tri-Tip








Wednesday-quick and easy puff pastry tarts


Puff Pastry Tarts







Thursday-a nice, crunchy fall side dish


Slaw with Cabbage, Carrot, Apple and Tarragon







Check out the new "Friends for Weightloss" site created by Danica for recipes, support, challenges and success stories focused on Weight Watchers. 

I seem to be attracted to veggie recipes this week (probably due to an overdose of reading holiday dessert posts).

Here's an asparagus dish that I'll be using for Christmas dinner by Noob Cook.

An amazing spaghetti squash recipe on Danica's site (scroll down to the bottom of the post to see the beautiful picture!)

And finally, an interesting and unique spinach soup recipe from the Pioneer Woman.  I got some spinach in my veggie delivery this week and it's cool and rainy here in paradise today so I'm off to the kitchen to whip this up!

Have a good weekend everyone!