How about a frosty, creamy adult beverage to cool you down? Thanks to the kind folks at Godiva Coffee and the Foodbuzz Tastemaker program, we were treated to two bags of Godiva Chocolatier Coffee. These coffees are inspired by Godiva's most popular truffles and make a lovely cup of coffee. In our care package was a bag of French Vanilla Coffee and one of Chocolate Truffle Coffee-the kitchen smelled amazing when making morning coffee! This recipe is for a poolside creamy iced drink or an after dinner drink in lieu of dessert. It's decadent!
Yield: 1 drink
Time: 5 minutes plus time for coffee to cool
· 8 oz strong brewed Godiva Chocolatier Coffee, French Vanilla, cooled to room temperature
· ½ cup vanilla gelato
· Drizzle of coffee hazelnut liqueur (more or less depending on your preference)
· Dollop of whipped cream
· Pour coffee over ice and drain once coffee has chilled.
· Add chilled coffee and gelato to blender and blend until smooth.
· Pour into a glass and top with drizzle of liqueur and dollop of whipped cream.
· Alternatively, include the ice for a more slushy drink.
I received the two bags of coffee and coupons from Godiva as part of the Tastemaker program. The opinions and recipe are my own.