Here’s a quick, easy, and tasty side dish for those dog days of summer. It goes great with grilled fish or pork chops.
Yield: 4 servings
Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups cooked orzo, cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups cooked, chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped kalamata olives
- ¾ cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Combine orzo, bell pepper, broccoli and olives.
- Combine yogurt, lemon juice, and oregano. Mix gently into orzo/veggie mixture.
- Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
What are you serving with your grill food these days?