Mission

Celebrating the delights of good healthy everyday food and special treats! Sharing recipes, information, and experiences.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Favorite Sandwich Wraps



We all have our "go to" products.  Here is one of my new favorites:  La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious Soft Wraps in the Multi Grain variety.  They are also available in whole grain, white whole grain, and various other varieties (read more here).  

I've only seen the multi grain and white whole grain here on Maui and of the two, I preferred the multi grain (although both were good).  These are made in California so I'm not sure if they are available where you are.  If they are, they are definitely worth a purchase.  As you can see by the wrapper, they have a good dose of fiber, only 100 calories per wrap, low in fat, and not mentioned on the front-only 1 gram of sugar.  Oh, and they taste great room temperature or, my favorite, pan toasted a couple of minutes per side in a dry skillet.  La Tortilla has no idea I'm featuring their products by the way, I just like them so much I wanted to share!


Here is the wrap out of the package-you can see the flecks of grains and flax seeds.

And here is only one of the ways I enjoy them:  wrapped around some spinach, left over Greek Chicken, some tzatziki sauce, and slightly melted feta cheese.  Mmmm, mouth is watering as I type!



So what are some of your pantry favorites?