Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 3 servings
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP ground coriander seed
- 1 TBSP paprika
- ½ TBSP coarse sea salt
- 2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Heat grill to hot.
- Mix all seasonings together to make rub.
- Rub pork with olive oil and then pat rub over all sides.
- Grill-direct for 5 minutes per side then turn grill to medium and cook an additional 12 minutes, turning once; about 22 minutes total for 1 lb tenderloin.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Cooking times may be different on your grill-the pork should start to feel firm when gently pressed with your finger. Internal temperature should read about 155-160 degrees for a slightly pink center. If you overcook it, it will be dry and tasteless; remember it continues to cook while resting.
I served this with some wild and brown rice and my microwaved acorn squash. Perfect end to a perfect Maui day! Aloha.