Mission

Celebrating the delights of good healthy everyday food and special treats! Sharing recipes, information, and experiences.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Something New: Recipe Round Up


Aloha and Happy Friday dear Readers!

Well, the blog has been live since the end of August and I'm enjoying the heck of sharing recipes, food experiences and chit-chat with you.  I'm going to be trying some new ideas on the blog now and then, so feel free to let me know whether they are working or not!


Today, less than a week from a big cooking holiday in the US, I know some of you are still finalizing your Thanksgiving cooking plan.  Others of you will be well ahead of the rest of us and already organized, shopped and prepping for Thursday.  And many kudos to you!

For the rest of you, I thought I'd do a little summary and offer some suggestions of recipes for you to see if we can help get the menu decisions made-click on the links below the pictures.  Feel free to add in your ideas in the comment section.  Together, we can pull this off!  Lucky me, a good friend is hosting Thanksgiving and I have my assignments which don't include the turkey or stuffing.  However, I'm still working on my choices!


First-ideas for appetizers.

  
Whole Wheat Gougères
 


Spinach and Herbed Cheese Bundles



Salad and side ideas.
Roasted Broccoli con Pomodoro
Creamed Spinach Lightened up



Something Beautiful to Serve Salad


Alternative to Tom the Turkey.

Simple Yet Stunning Pork Wellington

Dessert.







Well, good luck to all and don't forget to share your Thanksgiving menu ideas.

blog hop button Announcing the First RecipeLion Blog Hop!