Time: 30 minutes or less
- ½ cup seedless watermelon cubes
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 5 mint leaves
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- Blend together (in blender) until no large chunks remain-it will be watery but will thicken up with 15 minutes in the fridge.
Watermelon, Blueberry, Feta Salad
- 3 cups seedless watermelon cubes
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup (or more) low fat feta cheese crumbled
- 10 mint leaves (or more), finely sliced; more for garnish
- Salt (if needed, to your taste)
- Gently mix all ingredients together. Add sprinkle of salt if needed when serving.
- 3 grilled chicken breasts, sliced
- 3 cups romaine (or other lettuces), shredded into bite sized pieces
- Sprinkle lettuce with watermelon blueberry drizzle and mound in center of serving platter.
- Place chicken breasts over lettuce.
- Sprinkle chicken with watermelon blueberry drizzle.
- Surround lettuce and chicken with watermelon, blueberry and feta salad.
- Garnish with mint.
A hit on all fronts! What summer salads are you putting together?